While the eponymous migratory birds use the area as a resting place in spring and autumn, the hotel provides event spaces for conferences, workshops, retreats, small celebrations and weddings year-round. The charm of the unfinished and the original permeates through the rooms, making the history of the former manor house tangible. On the first floor of the house, you’ll find the Kranich Museum. But guests and visitors can also discover contemporary art related to cranes in the hotel rooms and the extensive park. In addition to the spaces in the main building, the Kranich Café, located in the former blacksmith shop, can be booked for private events.
- Location: Hessenburg, Western Pomerania
- Event rooms: 3 rooms (33-41 sqm) for 6-30 people, Kranich Café (2 rooms with together 69 sqm) for up to 48 people (with outdoor marquee can cater for up to 80 people), yoga room (58 sqm), registry office (up to 30 people).
- Equipment: projector, flipchart, whiteboard, catering
- Accomodation: 6 double rooms and 5 apartments for 2-6 people
- Special features: catering, large park, museum, registry office
Meet in a place that has more to offer than white walls and the necessary technology or say “YES” in an extraordinary ambience. Experience a place that was created to combine history and the present, to get away from the hectic everyday life, to come to yourself and to be able to learn and meet in a quiet atmosphere. Different rooms for different group sizes are available. For conferences, workshops or retreats lasting several days, a stay at the Kranich Hotel is the perfect choice. Not only for meeting and learning, but also for your private celebrations, this is the right setting if you are looking for something out of the ordinary for you and your guests.
Conference package full day: 75,00 EUR per person*
Conference flat rate half day: 35,00 EUR per person*
*Price changes possible
We will be happy to make you an individual offer.
Please contact us!